Villa Kastania is located in a truly privileged, elevated position a short distance inland from the iconic and magnificent Corfu Town. With panoramic views to die for, a larger than average private ‘beach effect’ swimming pool and charming and stylish interior, Villa Kastania ticks all the boxes and more for a wonderful family holiday.
Recently refurbished and boasting a large open plan living space on the first floor, with huge glass windows and doors affording magnificent 180-degree views out towards the south-east coastline of Corfu from the spacious balcony, your days here at Villa Kastania are likely to be spent gazing in awe at this mesmerising vista. The interiors of this spacious family home are simply vast, with 3 good sized bedrooms on the second floor, and a spacious attic room on the top level, as well as an extremely comfortable and spacious living space and bedroom (with 2 extra beds) downstairs on the ground level, where expansive glass doors lead out to the attractive gardens and private swimming pool.
As lovely as the exteriors are, and they really are very lovely, we fully expect that you will venture out to visit the numerable fabulous beaches here on Corfu, many of which can easily be reached in less than 15 minutes by car, including Agios Gordis, Kontogialos and Benitses. For those who crave dining out in beachfront restaurants and sampling freshly caught fish, you could not possibly be in a better place, as the fish tavernas in nearby Bouchari and Prassoudi are amongst the best on the island and both can be reached in less than twenty minutes by car.
Our personalized concierge service is the ultimate tool to handle any kind of responsibility or request you may have from daily chores to managing any kind of event or procurement of any item that you may desire, this service allows you to relax and focus on yourself.
If you need any additional services during your stay, please call us or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra services we can provide:
Kastania is a traditional village located 6km from the Islands capital, Corfu Town. Corfu Town itself is a UNESCO world heritage sight, and is a truly fabulous town to visit at any time of the day. There are a number of restaurants and well stocked supermarkets near to Kastania, as well as a number of traditional Greek ‘souvlaki’ places! For beaches, the nearest beach is Perama, but there are a huge number of more beautiful beaches nearby, including Kontogialos, Agios Gordis and Benitses.
– Lounge/dining room/kitchenette, flat screen satellite TV and patio doors leading to pool terrace (with sofa bed sleeping an additional 2 children)
– Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier
– Double bedroom with air conditioning
– Shower room (wheelchair friendly)
– Open plan living room/dining room with sunken dining table, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV and doors leading out to large balcony
– Kitchen with dish washer
– Double bedroom (Kingsize bed) with air conditioning, en suite ‘twin’ shower room and doors leading out to balcony
– Twin bedroom with air conditioning, en suite shower room and doors leading out to balcony
– Twin bedroom with air conditioning and doors leading out to balcony
– Shower room
Third Floor (loft)
– Loft suite with double bed, small lounge and en suite shower room
– Private ‘walk in’ swimming pool 9m x 4m with a depth of 0m – 1.5m
– Poolside shower
– Gardens with lawn and flower beds
– Sun loungers
– Barbecue with cushioned Al Freso dining area
|Arrival time||4pm||Departure time||10am|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|