Villa Mythos Ouranos really is the crowning jewel at Aphrodite Hills. A five-bedroom villa where the list of luxuries, facilities and services is endless. Bathrobes, slippers and branded toiletries are placed in every room and cleaning is performed daily.
This magnificent villa sits majestically on the edge of the ravine on the western plateau of Aphrodite Hills Resort and is within walking distance of the enchanting Village Square. Decorated in neoclassical style with modern features, the property has been furnished to the highest standards. A twelve-metre ‘kidney’ shaped swimming pool with a spacious poolside and large outdoor dining and lounge areas are the highlight of the property, allowing one to marvel at the serenity of the ravine and sea views.
The property is arranged over three levels. The entrance is situated on the ground level and features a double bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen which services the extensive outdoor dining and lounge areas on the same level. The lower ground floor or ‘pool level’ features two twin bedrooms that can be converted into doubles if required, a second living room, second dining room and second kitchen that all open out to the pool terrace. This level has an independent suite and also boasts a sauna and gym, whilst the lounge has a dedicated home theatre system. On the first floor, the master suite creates the impression of a luxurious hotel suite with a cosy lounge.
The entire house features marble floors with under-floor heating. The Villa is also air-conditioned throughout, with individually adjustable controls in each room. Safe boxes are found in all bedrooms and there is free Wi-Fi access throughout.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (if booking is made during the Early Booking offer period – see special offers. Date to be confirmed upon booking
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Cyprus’s south-west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
The Ground Floor
– Comfortable living room with high quality furnishings, an entertainment centre with outdoor speakers, DVD, a 50 inch TV with surround sound and multiple satellite channels including movies and news.
– The dining area is also on the ground floor and features an elegant glass table which seats six people and is
– Adjacent is the Italian kitchen; an all-white modern functional space which is fully equipped with integrated modern appliances in stainless steel, a dishwasher, large fridge freezer, oven and microwave. A juicer, toaster, blender and ‘Nespresso’ machine are also provided.
– The luxurious king size bedroom is the only bedroom located on this floor and features a 42 inch TV with multiple satellite channels and patio doors leading onto the balcony and terrace. There is an en suite bathroom with bath and shower. A separate guest toilet is also available on this floor.
The First Floor
– The elegant master suite with hardwood floors and ceilings, and striking row of windows. The suite has an emperor size bed that looks onto a 50 inch TV with multiple satellite channels plus an ipod docking station. The bathroom features a twin vanity basin, walk-in shower, bath and WC.
The Pool Level (Lower Ground Floor)
– Set below the entrance level is the ‘all-day area’ of the Villa.
– Gym with professional treadmill, elliptic machine, multi-exercise unit and a 42 inch flat screen TV is cleverly located next to the eight person sauna.
– The open plan living room boasts a home theatre DVD and a 65 inch TV with surround sound and multiple satellite channels including movies and news; the kitchen and dining area lead on to the pool terrace and the oval infinity pool.
– This area features a large classical table that seats up to ten people and is conveniently adjacent to the second fully equipped kitchen.
– There are two twin bedrooms, with 42 inch flat screen TVs and satellite channels, en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, vanity basins and WC. Patio doors open to the pool.
– A separate guest wet-room and WC is also available on this floor with direct access from the pool.
– The 5th bedroom with double bed is located in the annex on the left hand side of the pool area.
– The private pool is heated as necessary to keep the pool available for swimming throughout the year.
– Teak wooden loungers and parasols set the scene for sunbathing, whilst one watches the sun set into the Mediterranean.
– Outdoor living is further highlighted with luxurious armchairs, coffee tables, a dining table and a professional outdoor barbeque, a bar and even a traditional clay oven providing the ideal place where a chef can be hired to cater privately for the occupants.
|Arrival time||After 16:00|
|Departure time||Before 10:00|
Please note: Additional charge of €5.00 per baby cot per night. There is also an additional charge of €20.00 per night for the use of an extra bed