A stylish recently-built villa, perfectly situated on an enviable location above Gouvia (Central Corfu) to enjoy superb views to Corfu Town and sea. The historical town of Corfu and the beaches on the west or east coast are within few minutes drive
The last word in luxury and contemporary design! This is a new, absolutely outstanding, Mediterranean-style villa and separate large guest/staff house, reflecting the highest standards of design and build quality, in a convenient location, 3 km from the nearest beach and the international Marina, and only 11km from Corfu Town and the Airport. It has commanding views down to the Marina, Corfu Town and along the scenic north-east coast.
The accommodation in this wonderful villa consists of:
At Pool Level: A spacious lounge/dining room of approximately 100sq.m. This area has a virtually complete wall of sliding glass doors, leading out directly to the swimming pool area, and offering the maximum impact of the sea views. The dining area has space for seating up to twenty guests and again is positioned to take advantage of views out to the pool and sea beyond, giving a combined exterior/interior atmosphere. The French doors lead out onto extensive decked terraces around the pool, ideal for al fresco dining.
The professional style kitchen leads off the living area and features units and appliances of luxurious contemporary design, with a central island feature. Leading from this is the utility room, which has access to the external maintenance area with additional washing machines and storage for wine. This section of the house is specifically designed for use by resident staff.
This floor also has a double bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, luxuriously fitted with a whirlpool bath and twin sinks. Again glass sliding doors lead directly onto the pool terrace.
Our personalized concierge service is the ultimate tool to handle any kind of responsibility or request you may have from daily chores to managing any kind of event or procurement of any item that you may desire, this service allows you to relax and focus on your holidays.
If you need any additional services during your stay, please call us or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra services we can provide:
Villa Gouvia Bay is set high up in a beautiful hillside location, just outside Gouvia on the eastern coast of Corfu. Gouvia itself is fairly small – it has a large marina, and most of the shops, bars and restaurants are set along one main street leading down to it. Gouvia is about an 8km drive from the larger Corfu town itself, where you’ll find all manner of entertainment; but smaller, slower paced Dassia is about 4km away – not far to go for a shingly Blue Flag beach, a range of water sports, beach side tavernas and a gentler pace of life.
WEEK PRICE FROM 5000 – 12600€
TO SEND YOUR RATE INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH OUR LIVE CHAT OR SEND US THE EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Ground Floor (Pool level)
-A spacious lounge/dining room of approximately 100sq.m with French doors leading to the terrace and swimming pool
– Professional style kitchen with coffee maker, dishes, utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, pantry items, refrigerator, hob and toaster
– Utility room offering additional storage for wine and washing machine
– Bedroom 1. Double bedroom with a dressing room and en suite bathroom, luxurious fitted with a whirlpool bath and twin sinks. The room has glass sliding doors which lead directly onto the pool terrace
– Main hallway offer additional seating with large glass doors leaning onto two veranda which benefit from the stunning view.
– Bedroom 2. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to sea-view veranda
– Bedroom 3. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to sea-view veranda
– Bedroom 4. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom currently fitted as an office/music room and is completely sound-proofed
– Bedroom 5. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
– Bedroom 6. Master bedroom suite, including a large marble bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower, twin sinks, and a dressing room, plus adjacent lounge area. Two sets of glass doors lead out onto the double veranda, looking out over the pool and sea view.
– Lanai / Gazebo
– Private Pool
Check in time: 4pm
Check out time: 10am
Cleaning services: twice a week
Minimum stay: 3 nights low season and 7 nights July, August