This spectacular four-bedroom Villa is the latest addition to the ‘Mythos Collection’ – our highest category of residence. Located at the edge of the new, prestigious development, Alexander Heights, where luxury and attention to detail are paramount, the property has been designed to take full advantage of the uninterrupted, panoramic view of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Glamour blends effortlessly with elegance in this lavishly furnished villa. With stylish furnishings, sumptuous fabrics and rich colour tones, the sense of luxury is evident throughout.
The beautifully furnished living area boasts plush armchairs and a sofa facing the graceful feature fireplace and has an adjacent dining area with a fabulous hardwood dining table and 8 opulently upholstered chairs. Sets of French doors provide magnificent views of the sea and skyline. The modern kitchen is separated by sliding glass doors features stylish high-gloss units and top quality granite worktops and splashbacks. All modern conveniences are provided including a large fridge freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave and dishwasher.
The finishing touch to this luxurious and elegant property is a large 10m infinity swimming together with the adjacent Jacuzzi*. This is truly the most wonderful place to relax and enjoy the endless sunny days, blue skies and amazing Mediterranean sea views.
‘Villa Mythos Poseidon’ enjoys all the privileges of our top-level service and offers the ultimate in luxury living.
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (if booking is made during the Early Booking offer period – see special offers. Date to be confirmed upon booking)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Cyprus’s south-west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
The Ground Floor
– Living room with fire place
– Dining area, dining table and 8 opulently upholstered chairs
– A guest WC
– Modern kitchen with large fridge freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave and dishwasher.
– First bedrooms, with bunk beds, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a spacious en-suite shower room.
The First Floor
– Three more bedrooms and even more wide-sweeping sea views.
– The master bedroom is exquisite, with beautiful furnishings giving a true sense of luxury. Featuring a sumptuous king size bed and shuttered French doors opening out to the balcony from where one can take in the panoramic views, and an en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite offers twin washbasins, WC, Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
– Two remaining bedrooms, both of which have with double beds, and share a luxurious shower room
– An office/study, with a desk and a sofa, and also has a convenient en-suite shower room.
The lower floor
– Family room – a room with TV .
– Utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink and a handy fridge.
– Large terrace
– A barbeque area with sink
– Dining area; a shaded spot furnished with a large dining table and 8 chairs. Comfy armchairs
– Sunbeds and a large sunlounger also adorn the terrace
– Infinity swimming pool ( can be heated at extra cost)
|Arrival time||After 16:00|
|Departure time||Before 10:00|