This is one of the largest Villas at Aphrodite Hills Resort, individually designed and located in one of the most desired locations on the Resort’s eastern plateau. It boasts the only full size all-weather tennis court for use exclusively by the residents of this property.
The property overlooks the third and fourth fairways and it is situated adjacent to the third green. It offers spectacular views from all rooms and features four double bedrooms on the first floor and one twin bedded room on the ground floor, all with en-suite facilities.
The property benefits from under-floor central heating throughout and air conditioning in every room.
For the sporty among you, the private tennis court is available to practice your strokes, have an individual private lesson on an arrangement with the Resort’s Tennis Academy, or take on some friendly competition.
Take time to stroll around the large gardens and learn all about the exotic and unusual Mediterranean plants.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dishwashing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus’s south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognized site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
The Ground Floor
– Double living area with a two-seat and a three-seat sofa, two winged-back chairs, a pouffe and coffee tables.
– A dining room with a wooden table with eight chairs and a sideboard.
– The kitchen with large American fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and a microwave are available.
– A large 40 inch flat screen TV with cable, a DVD player and Hi-Fi system are situated in this area.
– The guest toilet
– Twin bedroom with own walk-in wardrobe and dressing room. The en suite bathroom includes a Jacuzzi, a double vanity unit, a bidet, a toilet and a heated towel rail.
The First Floor
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room
– Third bedroom with en suite marble bathrooms and built-in wardrobes
– Fourth bedroom with en suite marble bathrooms and built-in wardrobes
– Fifth bedroom with en suite marble bathrooms and built-in wardrobes
All bedrooms benefit from individual balconies with spectacular sea and golf views.
-Three-seat sofa, a two-seat sofa, an armchair, cushions and coffee table.
– Unusually large rectangular overflow type swimming pool measuring 12m x 6m
-Sun loungers with cushions.
-A large covered area with barbeque facilities
– Dining table
– Private tennis court
– Large gardens
|Arrival time||After 16:00|
|Departure time||Before 10:00|
Minimum stay: 7 nights