This luxurious Elite Junior Villa is beautifully furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is located in a superb position on the newly constructed Alexander Heights. This spectacular south-facing site offers fabulous sea views and is just a short stroll from the centre of the resort with its myriad of facilities.
The interior of the villa is stylish and contemporary and offers light and airy open plan living areas. Attention to detail is evident everywhere with the highest quality Italian-style kitchen units, lavish marble bathrooms and marble or parquet flooring throughout.
The impressive entrance opens into the spacious living area which features sets of French doors opening out onto the pool terrace. The lounge is beautifully decorated in tasteful muted tones, and furnished with a large, comfortable leather and suede sofa. The adjacent dining area boasts an exquisite marble topped dining table and 6 leather upholstered chairs and is separated from the kitchen by a handy sideboard.
The kitchen is fitted with the highest quality Italian style units and is well stocked with all necessary utensils and equipment, including electric oven and hob and integrated dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. The ground floor also has a conveniently located cloakroom.
The marble staircase leads up to the two spacious bedrooms. The elegant master bedroom suite features parquet flooring, a king size bed and a private balcony offering extensive sea views. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with twin wash basins in a marble vanity unit, and bath/shower combination.
The second bedroom is equally stylish, offering twin beds, and also has its own sea-view balcony and en-suite shower room.
The high standards continue outside. A covered veranda leads off from the lounge and is furnished with a table and chairs, whilst the adjacent barbeque area with gas barbeque and sink makes al-fresco cooking and dining an absolute delight. The poolside terrace is equipped with sunbeds and the inviting swimming pool is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer’s day. During cooler weather, the pool can be heated if required*.
The village square, spa, golf clubhouse and tennis academy are all just a short stroll, combining to make this a highly desirable choice.
This “Elite Villa” enjoys all the privileges of our Elite service such as:
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus’s south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
|Arrival time||After 16:00|
|Departure time||Before 10:00|
Minimum stay: 7 nights