This brand new, luxurious Elite Junior Villa is imaginatively furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is located in a superb position on the newly constructed Alexander Heights. This spectacular south-facing site offers fabulous sea views and is just a couple of minutes stroll from the Village Square shops and restaurants and the sports and leisure amenities of the resort.
The interior of the villa is stylish and contemporary and offers light and airy open plan living areas. Attention to detail is evident everywhere with the highest quality Italian-style kitchen units, lavish marble bathrooms and marble or parquet flooring throughout.
The impressive entrance opens into the spacious open plan living/dining area which features sets of French doors opening out onto the pool terrace. The lounge is beautifully finished with a plush sofa and armchair, large flat-screen TV and delightfully quirky accessories such as the designer coffee table and contrasting wall art.
The adjacent dining area with modern dining table and chairs is separated from the kitchen by a handy sideboard. The kitchen is fitted with stylish high-gloss units and is well stocked with all necessary utensils and top quality equipment, including electric oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. The ground floor also has a conveniently located cloakroom.
Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom suite is beautifully fitted with parquet floor and features attractive drapes and soft furnishings. Furnished with a king size bed, TV, dresser and matching side tables it offers a private balcony offering extensive sea views. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with twin wash basins in a marble vanity unit, and bath/shower combination.
The second bedroom is equally stylish, offering twin beds, TV and armchair, and also has its own sea-view balcony and en-suite shower room.
The high standards continue outside. A covered veranda leads off from the lounge and is furnished with a table and chairs, whilst the adjacent barbeque area with gas barbeque and sink is perfect for preparing al-fresco meals. This shady spot also features comfortable, cushioned chairs for relaxing. For the sun seekers sunbeds are provided at the pool-side. The inviting swimming pool is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer’s day, and during cooler months the pool can be heated if required*. A small artificial lawn is ideal for children’s play or for sunbathing and fragrant plants bushes and fruit trees complete the picture.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus’s south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
|Arrival time||After 16:00|
|Departure time||Before 10:00|
Minimum stay: 7 nights