Villa Marina Beach is luxury 7 bedroom villa located…
From €6,000 per week
From €5,000 per week
Perfectly located at the enviable Central Corfu is the recently built stylish Villa Gouvia Bay, which offers superb views of Corfu Town and the surrounding sea environs. The historical Corfu town and its beaches are a few minutes’ drive from this villa.
The contemporary design and the luxury of Villa Gouvia Bay reflect the outstanding style of Mediterranean villas. The separate guest house reflects the highest standards of quality and sophisticated design. Villa Gouvia Bay is situated at a 3km convenient location from the beach and the International Marina; The spectacular views of this home involve the commanding views of Corfu town and its scenic north coast.
At the ground level is the spacious living and dining room measuring approximately 100 square meters. The ground area has a complete decorative wall with sliding glass doors that lead to the private swimming pool. The dining area has a luxurious space for up to twenty guests. The dining room also offers the exceptional advantage of stunning pool and sea views from the interior environment. Moreover, the well-fitting French doors lead into the pool decked terrace making it the ideal spot to enjoy alfresco dining. The kitchen alongside is made up of rare professional style precise as one leads off to the living areas space. It features ultra-modern units, sophisticated kitchen appliances, and an extra utility room. The utility room has a wine storage facility and an additional washing machine, particularly designed for the resident guests.
The Villa Gouvia Bay is the perfect utility that can be used for both family and wedding celebrations. It has six bedrooms and six bathrooms that can comfortably accommodate the sleep of 12 people and even other individuals getting to the separate guest house.
-A spacious lounge/dining room of approximately 100sq.m with French doors leading to the terrace and swimming pool
– Professional style kitchen with coffee maker, dishes, utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, pantry items, refrigerator, hob and toaster
– Utility room offering additional storage for wine and washing machine
– Bedroom 1. Double bedroom with a dressing room and en suite bathroom, luxurious fitted with a whirlpool bath and twin sinks. The room has glass sliding doors which lead directly onto the pool terrace
– Main hallway offer additional seating with large glass doors leaning onto two veranda which benefit from the stunning view.
– Bedroom 2. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to sea-view veranda
– Bedroom 3. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to sea-view veranda
– Bedroom 4. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom currently fitted as an office/music room and is completely sound-proofed
– Bedroom 5. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
– Bedroom 6. Master bedroom suite, including a large marble bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower, twin sinks, and a dressing room, plus adjacent lounge area. Two sets of glass doors lead out onto the double veranda, looking out over the pool and sea view.
– Lanai / Gazebo
– Private Pool
TO FIND OUT THE PRICE FOR THIS VILLA PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH OUR LIVE CHAT OR SEND US THE INQUIRY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org